Monday, May 19, 2008

i am blessed


i know alot of people that don't have the best relationships with their family. and it breaks my heart. family is one of God's sacred institutions. our families on earth are but a dim representation of what the family of God looks like.

i am blessed. my family means the world to me. they back me, they cheer me, they support me, they make me laugh, they make me cry, they know that i will do the same for them. i always look forward to spending time with the family just chilling around the kitchen and sharing laughs and stories. i think that's a picture of what heaven's gonna look like.

if your family is cause for more heartache than happiness, don't let that discourage your view of what our heavenly family is like. everything on this earth pales in comparison to eternal things. don't let your dad that lets you down taint your view of our abba father. he will never let you down. he will never quit loving you. he will never walk out.

our abba father is constant. he is unwavering. he is faithful. where we lack, he fills in. where we quit, he finishes to completion. he is our source of strength and our rock to stand on.

and one day, the family of God will be complete and there will be a party in the sky. come on brothers and sisters. join me...

No comments: